20.8.08

"TUBING"

I finally got to go "tubing" with Uncle and Cousin Steve. We went on July 10th, 2008 and I must say it was a bit of fun!

Me shooting the 22! I actually shot the bottle, it was real satisfying.

Steve perfecting his career as an assassin.

Me shooting the semi automatic assault rifle. Notice how my stance is real bad. I should have been leaning forward, but this was my first time and lets be honest, shooting a gun isn't real natural for me. Perhaps in the future, after I have dated Jason Bourne, I might have better technique!

Me shooting the glock. This one was real fun to shoot!


This is Uncle Stephen using his skills to destroy the water bottle.
Thanks Uncle and Steve for taking me "tubing" I had a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Don't you mean tubin'?
Looks fun.

millie said...

Good job Katy. Nice work with them guns.

David and Kris Taylor said...

Your uncle is beyond help and now he is leading you down the garden path!

D.