21.8.08

Airplane Ride

On my flight home from Texas I was fortunate enough to sit next to some very fun, very chatty women. They were on their way to a girls weekend in Colorado. They belong to a life long group of friends known as the Mothers Club. They have been through thick and thin together and were eager to tell me many mother's club stories. We also talked about religion, they belong to the Methodist and Presbyterian churches. We were able to share our favorite Bible stories with one another and talk about our beliefs and values. I feel like I really know these women now and hope that they had a great time in Colorado, watching movies, visiting, drinking wine, and enjoying nature. We started off as strangers on a journey and ended as good friends... they even hugged me when I got off the plane and wished me luck in my endeavors as a student!


Carol, me, and Sherri from the Mother's club

3 comments:

Maren said...

You are surprisingly out going!

David and Kris Taylor said...

Good for you. Good for them. Thats a nice experience and shows that at heart people are good.

D.

will said...

What an awesome experience.