12.7.08

... On A Friday Night!

YEEHAW! I Went to the Rodeo on a friday night with Tom and Carrie Boynton. We got to see the Rodeo Queens, and enjoyed several of the rodeo goings on. We were all given free American Flags as a symbol of our patriotic natures. It was a lot of fun and a good time was had by all.

Me and Tom with the Rodeo Queens

Waiting for the games to begin!



Wrangler butts drive me nuts!

Team calf wrestling

I think we are blending in with the locals nicely...

The evening ended with the discovery of a ginormous tree. Carrie was good enough to give it a hug.
I sure do love the rodeo and all them cowboys with their cowboy ideals and values! I think everyone should go to the rodeo at least once in their lifetime!

6 comments:

Maren said...

YeeeeeHaaaawwww! Looks fun, I have never been to one.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I should try one sometime...

David and Kris Taylor said...

Do missionaries also drive you nuts?

Ride 'em cowboy!

D.

will said...

I like rodeos too. I haven't been to in for a long time though.

millie said...

Amen to Wrangler butts.

Anna said...

I wanna go. I think it sounds so fun.