20.8.08

A Nice Place For Lovers...

This is a late posting of the same picnic that Dad, Anna, and Courtney have already blogged about from July 12th, 2008. These are my pictures of this fun outing and I must say that it was quite pretty up there. You see, there was this really cute lesbian couple that was also up there enjoying themselves in this spot. They were listening to good music and just taking in the scenery. After they left, Courtney and I decided we should check it out... and this is what we saw. It really is a nice romantic spot, a perfect getaway...

Sexy Chic

Ugly Awkward...

Fer Cute!

Foot Shot! (It's important to note that I am not wearing reflective tape on my legs... it's just my sweet spirit "shining" through... you see I have the amazing ability to deflect the sun to blind my enemies in broad daylight! I also hear that chicks dig white reflective skin... it almost looks like sparkling marble si?!)

Thanks Courtney for always being willing to be my preferred partner!

4 comments:

Anna said...

You do have a very shiny spirit.

millie said...

Si, marble and goddess like.

Anonymous said...

I'll always be here for you when you need me. P.S. I LOVE the ugly picture. It doesn't get uglier than that...

David and Kris Taylor said...

The "ugly/awkward" picture is hysterical. I laughed and laughed.

D.