1.2.11

Virginia Day 6: Lucy's Birthday

We started the day off by shopping! (Well, technically we started it it off by pushing Courts car out of a ditch/driveway, then we went shopping.) Then sort of hurried back to prepare for Lucy's Birthday. We went to dinner at the yummy Japanese restaurant that is famous for its delightful portraits and nightly virgin sacrifices. Then we had ice cream cake and ice cream followed by the opening of presents and as always, some silliness.

Oh dear...

Oh my!

Please to note the portraits

Birthday girl!

Yummy food!

The opening of the presents

Some yummy Ikea treats

The delicious cake made by Auntie Courtney

Some silliness

I'm ready for my close up

Happy Birthday Lucy Jane!

5 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

I think I love the silliness bestest of all. I always marvel how you are able to get everyone in the spirit and everyone complies. Biggest test, Rob. I think he doesn't do silly. Hmmmmmmm.....
Mom T

David and Kris Taylor said...

p.s. I have seen the Valentine restaurant pics.
Mom

Anna said...

That picture of me in those jeans whilst Courtney's car is stuck is the inspiration for my diet.

Courtney said...

Lovin' it. Glad to see you're back on the blog. I'm quite impressed with my driving skills..

David and Kris Taylor said...

Nice bloggin' dude.

Good luck with your exam tonight (I think).

D.