3.2.11

Virginia Day 13: Walkies!!!!

Taylor girls sang as they walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked... Anna and I spent the day in D.C. walking form site to site. We got a LOT in and had some sore feet by the end of the day but it was entirely worth it! I feel too lazy right now to label all of the photos but I'll do my best at remembering everything.

Lafayette square

Backside of the White House

They only let patriotic cars pass by on this road

This protestor has been protesting since the 70's?


Admiring Michelle's vegetable garden

Hey Mr. President!

I don't know why I'm so happy in this picture. This was taken right after I blew my one and only chance at love and happiness with the British stranger who asked us to take his picture. When he offered me his camera, I should have offered him my heart, or at least my name and phone number but instead I just kept quiet after I said how much I loved England. When he walked away I knew I had made the biggest mistake of my life by not acting and Anna was kind enough to remind me of my error for the rest of the day. Sigh....


Did you know that Anna is a Daughter of the American Revolution?

The words above the door read: Dedicated to Art. Clearly this building was built for Anna.

Trying to heal my broken heart by being friendly with the lion.

Pret for lunch... again...






The highlight of my life! I have now seen it with my own eyes and it was AMAZING!!!



We would be incredible stewardesses


Amelia Earhart's plane

Wright Brother's plane

Self portrait

Space balls...









Stopping to smell the roses, so candid!

Anna is passionate about Holly

Dream neighborhood






This is gangster Katy. Watch out, I can get quite wicked on your ass.

POOPED! EXHAUSTED! SO CONTENT!










I met so many nice men in D.C.





This is my artistic light shot. Its about coming to terms with not getting everything you want in life but being content with what you have.

This was a favorite day.

5 comments:

Anna said...

Holy crap batman. How did we possibly do that all in one day? I'm impressed.

David and Kris Taylor said...

That was a BIG day, indeed! I like those kinds of days. You have some nice photos there, mate.

D.

David and Kris Taylor said...

P.S.

• I can't see you in the self portrait.
• I am also passionate about holly.
• Do you think tea-baggers could read the clever "We the people?" They think they ARE the people.
• The Korean War Memorial is spooky and as Clara would say "disgusting and rude."

D.

Courtney said...

Looks like such a great day. Sorry I missed most of it but so glad I got to meet you for dinner...and a little walk and some jumping pictures. Come back soon!

Courtney said...

Looks like such a great day. Sorry I missed most of it but so glad I got to meet you for dinner...and a little walk and some jumping pictures. Come back soon!