6.9.09

I HEART Movies!!

I just LOVE the talking pictures! There's something so exciting and comforting about a movie theater and a well told story. There have been many people that have contributed to my movie going and I would like to officially thank them on my blog. Alison, thank you for being my movie buddy, films are just more funny and lovely with you at my side in the dark! I would also like to thank you for your support during my binge buying, you were a great comfort when the guilt started overwhelming me! Chelsea, how many great movies have we seen at International Cinema together? A LOT! I love it when I make loud obnoxious comments and you chide my outbursts, or when something is startling and you jump! Its always a great time when I'm with you! Debra Gibbs, thank you for all of the movies this summer, it was a blast! Nobody does the movies like Debby! And last but not least, I would like to thank my family members. Parentals, its always fun going to the movies with you and hearing dads comments about the production design afterwards and all the things that people don't normally notice in a movie but certainly don't go unnoticed by you. Mom, I love your laughter. I would also like to thank Meags who will go and see the silly cheesy chick flicks with me. Solidarity!



Here are just some of the movies I have seen this year. I have not included a lot of the Netflix movies, international cinema movies, or movies I have bought simply because that would have taken FOREVER! There have been some great ones this year, and I look forward to these last few months of 2009 in great anticipation of all the other excellent movies that are sure to entertain!

Happy Movie Going to all you yeahwhos! I'm always up for a movie!

4 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

I wish I had a nickel for every movie you have seen. The nice thing is that you can remember them. I see a movie and promptly forget it. That has its benefits, however. I can see it again as if it were the first time.

D.

Maren said...

I feel left out.

Nameless said...

Thanks for the shout-out (sorry, Maren) and I would also just like to say how happy I am that you used the phrase "talking pictures."

alison said...

I would just like to point out that at least half of those movies we have either watched together or you have borrowed from me. I'm so glad that I could be a part of your entertainment experience!