18.5.09

Mac and Cheese for Breakfast?!

Chelsea, I have to ask, what are you even thinking eating Mac and Cheese for breakfast? I thought this would be appropriate for my awkward blog because of how awkward the situation is. Please, if you read this blog, post your judgments about this girl and her breakfast choices... I know I have...

The preparation

The eating

The Mac and Cheese

I suppose it would be important to note that these pictures were taken around 11:30. This might change your opinion and you might actually say to yourself, wait, that makes it more like an early lunch and not breakfast at all! Exactly...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could not eat Mac and Cheese for breakfast. I won't even eat cold pizza for breakfast. Breakfast is meant for breakfast and nothing else. However, I do believe that you can eat breakfast for any meal of the day. Call me wierd.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think mac & cheese is a lovely way to start the day!

(This is Graham) haha

Maren said...

Dear Chelsea....Looks like we will be having adventures in food eating this next year....Prepare yourself for said adventures. Love, Aunty Kris (I am still on Maren's computer) Katy..please to pass this message on....

David and Kris Taylor said...

I think Chelsea has made a nice choice or lunch, but it would at least require a fried egg on top to be breakfast.

P.S. Tell Chelsea I visited her blog but was unable to leave a comment. I was there, however.

D.

Anna said...

Hmmm.
11:30= lunch.
Breakfast is over at 10. Okay 10:30. Anything after that is brunch morphing to lunch.

Denise said...

Chelsea is so great, it doesn't matter what she eats or when... And I must say that 11:30 is well past breakfast anyway.