30.3.10

Pre-Easter Festivities

Easter is on Conference Sunday. Consequently, I wore my easter dress this week and hung out with some friends. We went to Layne's house from work and ate spaghetti, met her kids, and played rockband. Afterwards, Eve and Jay drove to Kingwood with me to watch Red Eye and Eve spent the night. It was a great weekend! After the nights festivities, I reconsidered my future career as a famous drummer... maybe I'll practice some more before I plan any major changes.

The dress without my head

The dress with my head, notice my haircut?

Rockband at Layne's. Eve rockin out

Jay and Ashley rockin out

Happy Pre-Easter!

5 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

Love the dress... and you really can't tell that your hair is that much shorter. Maybe cause it is just a front view. Hugs, Mom

Anna said...

I can't tell from the picture...(haircut) because, well I just can't. Cute dress. Glad you had a loverly weekend.

David and Kris Taylor said...

Can't see the length of your hair in that picture. Did you cut bangs, or what?

Sounds like your weekend while the Gibbs were in NY went just fine.

D.

Nameless said...

You are gorgeous. By the way, if you want to become a famous drummer someday, I'd be only too willing to lend you my set. And by lend you my set, I mean letting you stay in my family's house while I was home so you could play them while in my scrumtrilescent presence.

Lauren said...

You look so beautiful Katy! You're just a peach. Who owes me an email! :)