8.9.08

Hot Date

I had a hot date on Saturday with Millie. She came and picked me up at Alta apartments and then we went to have a delicious dinner prepared by Colton at P712.
See how lovely we are?

If you look closely in the background you can see Colton and Joseph... I didn't take the picture with a flash so as not to disturb the customers and chefs.

Our feet had a great time!

Then we drove to go see a movie at the International Cinema. On the drive over there we had a very engaging and delightful conversation!


We saw the German film, "The Lives of Others." I LOVED this movie and would recommend it to anyone... well almost anyone...

It really got us thinking about life in Germany in the 1980's and the coming down of the Berlin Wall.

Thank you Millie for being one of the best dates I've ever been on!

7 comments:

millie said...

Thanks Katy for being a totally awesome date.

AnneMarie said...

So, are you two getting serious? Did she say she'd call you? And what's with all the feet pics? Sounds like an awesome date!

David and Kris Taylor said...

You two are too cute for words.

D.

Katy Kathryn said...

Don't you mean u2r2qte4 words?

Anna said...

Fun, fun, fun. I want to see that movie. Also finally saw Lars and the Real girl. Loved it.

will said...

Sure, rub it in. I never get to hang out with Mill.

I loved that movie too. Humanity can be beautiful, despite all our ugliness.

Hilary said...

My interest is peeked about this movie. Shall I check it out?