20.9.08

The Women

Starring:


I went to see this movie with Alison and Chelsea Gibbs. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it! There were some great lines, wonderful scenes and TONS of excellent actresses, Cloris Leachman being my absolute favorite! This film is a remake of the 1939 "The Women."


I felt that it was more about being entertained than it was about being deep and thought provoking. The entire cast consists of only women; there is not one man to be found in the entire film! I thought this was rather interesting and made me like it even more! If you choose to see it, you should take your girlfriends and leave the men behind.

6 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

So would a man enjoy this at all? It sounds pretty clever with no men whatsoever, even on the streets.

D.

Maren said...

I want to see this! Saw Lars and the Real Girl, LOVED IT.

Hilary said...

I've seen the origianl. I have to check the new one out.

Anna said...

another one I want to see and probably won't. I need to get netflix.

Hilary said...

So I went to see it and the theater lost power quite near the end. Grrr...

Katy Kathryn said...

Eewww... that's really frustrating. Did they refund you your money?