5.9.08

For Maren

New Digs

Apt. 214 as in Valentines Day

Living Room view of balcony

The T.V. with the art gallery behind it

The couches

The kitchen with view of the hallway

View of the kitchen from the hall

Bathroom vanity... have you ever seen so much crap in your life? 6 girls definitely live here.

Allison's bed

My desk that was purchased at Ikea and assembled by David and Myself...

Us putting it together a week before it moved into my bedroom

My bed, please notice the wonderful Hobbit poster painted by Tolkien himself!

This is my new apartment. Maren has been asking to see pictures, so here they are. I hope you all will agree that the Leopard Print theme is classy and fabulous!

8 comments:

Anna said...

Cool.

Maren said...

Oh! I think it looks great! Your area in the room is so neat and tidy! I hope you will love Alta and the 77th ward as much as I did!

David and Kris Taylor said...

You should consider a career as a highly-paid interior designer. Your place looks great.

D.

millie said...

Nice postings. I am sorry to not be good enough to comment on each post, but this way I have something to reach for.

Dang cute apartment...I didn't realize that Tolkien had painted it himself. Good choice on the desk in the end.

Sorry about your face meeting the cement.

Looks like you and your copy center ladies had a great time. I had no idea you had so many co-workers.

Anonymous said...

I love it! The place looks a bit classier in general than the glen-hood. Very nice.

AnneMarie said...

I'm really feeling the animal print, nice choice!

Hilary said...

Fun to see your place. I can only imagine the fun and silly things you'll do there. :P

Hilary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.