28.9.10

Sue Akers' Birthday

On September 22nd, Sue Akers celebrated her 59th Birthday. Her daughter Katie came over in the morning to do her hair and makeup before she went out to lunch with her college friends. They went to Campionis Italian restaurant and then spent the afternoon visiting. She got a delicious cake from RJ Goodies and a fun time was had by all. That evening I went to Institute and thought I was going to study the Old Testament. Instead, we got the institute sex education talk and a long drawn out story of his wife's first pregnancy and delivery...

Katie Wylie, Sue Akers

Happy Birthday Sue!


3 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

Glad to see photos of those ladies to refresh my super-crumby memory.

Thanks.

D.

Hilary said...

Oh Susie and Katie! I just love these girls more than I can say. Give them my warmest wishes and a couple hugs. :)

Hilary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.