28.9.10

A Night Out With The Chappells

On September 2nd I had the great pleasure of going out to dinner with Bishop and Sister Chappell along with some other girls from the ward. We met at Tommy Bahamas for food and then proceeded over to the Pavillion to watch some very very special broadway stars (they aren't really that famous but they don't know that) perform songs from musicals along with the Houston Symphony. It was a great night and I loved spending time with people I love a lot!

Tommy Bahama's in the Woodlands

Katherine, Cynthia, Wendy, Sister Jan Chappell, Bishop Rob Chappell

Mauren, Kim, Rebecca, Kristin, and Diana. (Alison and I visit teach Diana)

My meal

A beautiful meal that wasn't mine but that I got to taste.

The pavillion

2 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

They all look like fine folks. I'm glad to be able to see a photo of your bishop and wife.

The food doesn't look half bad either.

D.

Katy Kathryn said...

The food was very delicious!!