5.6.08


Iron Man

I LOVED this movie! I was so surprised by Robert Downey Jr.'s performance. My delight in this movie may arise from the fact that I had NO expectations whatsoever before seeing this film. I had never heard of iron man and so I was most pleased with this Marvel Comic film. I think it is the perfect solution to the chick flick and macho action film. There is something for everyone, humor, romance, and plenty of sweet awesome action! To me, it's a must see! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

4 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

I can take or leave the comic-book movies first run in the theatre, but do enjoy them at home via Netflix. So I will likely be seeing it in a few months.

D.

Maren said...

I really liked this one too!

millie said...

This was a great film.

AnneMarie said...

John and I loved this one!