3.12.10

Layne's Last Supper

My friend Layne from Molen and Associates recently moved to Dallas. This was sad because we love Layne a lot. We went out to dinner for an intimate farewell where I presented her with the cape she'd been requesting since I met her. I bought pink satin and faux leopard fur at Hobby Lobby and asked Sandy Tolman to help me sew it. It turned out PERFECTLY! Layne believes that with a crown and cape she can rule the world. It was a nice dinner and we all had a good time. We made her run around in front of the restaurant in her cape with her arms stretched out behind her. It was pretty hilarious. We will miss you Layners!




Layne and Robyn

Me and Susan

This is the fab four from Molen and Associates and Layne will be greatly missed!

6 comments:

Anna said...

That is a pretty sweet cape.

Katy Kathryn said...

Yes it is. Did you notice the golden tassels?

David and Kris Taylor said...

I'm glad to see some posts. Can't wait to see VA.

The cape is lovely.

D

David and Kris Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maren said...

I think I might need a cape too!

Robyn said...

Wow. When did I inherit Jay Leno's chin? I'm glad I thought of stalking you to find the blog I KNEW existed! Miss you.