4.12.10

Happen Yalloweh!

Yes, its December and I am posting about Halloween. Get over it please. I was Mrs. White and Alison was Miss Piggy and together we were very fun tonight. As it turned out, the majority of people I came in contact with that evening hadn't seen Clue the movie and had only played the board-game, consequently, people thought I should have been dressed up like an old maid. C'est la vie. I like to think that Madeline Kahn was with me that night and together we hated Yvette so much that there were flames on the side of our faces, heaving, breathless....

Wendy, Katherine, and Julie

Soldiers from Toy Story (Hands down one of the best costumes I have ever seen!!)

Hehehe, us

Getting de costumeized

Apparently, if you wear a feather boa all night, you start growing feathers out your armpits. (Just a heads up for those of you considering bringing back the feather boa. )

3 comments:

Anna said...

Your costumes were GREAT. And I too think that the soldiers were way way way way cool.

David and Kris Taylor said...

This post made all of us (mom, me, and Embly) laugh right out loud. You girls were very fun that night!

Those soldiers were incredible.

D.

Maren said...

"men should be like tissue, soft, strong & disposable."

Love the soldiers!