28.2.10

Facebook Fast



I have been obsessive about Facebook these last few weeks in my need to connect with people and feel that it is an unhealthy addiction. I am therefore going to try and be Facebook free for the month of March and see how it goes. There may be some withdrawls, but hopefully I will be able to kick the addiction and focus more on blogs. I not only want to be more actively involved in blogging but also be a better viewer of other people's delightful blogs. All the people that I really love have blogs anyway... so peace out Facebook!

8 comments:

Anna said...

Sometimes I think facebook is the worlds biggest waste of time....

David and Kris Taylor said...

You know how I feel about Facebook, so this sounds like a fine plan!

D.

David and Kris Taylor said...

P.S. It can't be worse than giving up sugar.

D.

Katy Kathryn said...

Yes, but remember how I gave up sugar and then I went back for some more? Stupid addictions...

Carrie B. said...

I was just about to write "HAS THE BEST COUSIN EVER!" as my facebook status and then I came across this blog! Anyway, good luck and YOU ARE THE BEST COUSIN EVER! I think the bag of mini eggs are already pretty much gone! Also, i ran across my london "likes and dislikes" list the other day! I'll have to mail it to you! Love ya cuz

Katy Kathryn said...

Oh yes I want to see the list! I can't find mine and its heartbreaking! I hope you liked the card and the fact that the eggs were shipped in a ginormous way too big box. Stupid FedEx! hehehe Luv you and miss you tons!

Maren said...

Thanks a lot Carrie:(

Carrie B. said...

Send me a package with candy and just maybe you will take over "best cousin" status...

hahahah

Love you Maren!