16.2.10

Damn Camera!

For Graduation, I received a brand new Nikon D-90 camera. Beautiful! After several months of use it started going screwy. It wouldn't allow me to change the aperture but I could still adjust the shutter speed. This went on for a little while before I got so fed up I took it to Inkleys to have them fix it under warranty. They shipped it to a different state where it took them about 6-8 weeks to "repair" the issue. I got it back and thought, oh great now my life can go back to normal! And it did, for a bit. Then yesterday, I was trying to take some pictures and it started going screwy again!! DAMN CAMERA!


2 comments:

Lauren said...

shoulda gone with a canon!

Katy Kathryn said...

I really love my Nikon when its working! I don't know whats up but its making me real mad!!