27.11.08

The Back Fell Off...

Well there I was driving over to the padres for Thanksgiving when I heard a rumble from down under. I didn't know what was making the noise so I decided to pull over into a parking lot to investigate. This is what I saw...

Pretty sure that's not supposed to happen. Now I will need to take it into a car guy and have them weld my muffler back on. Poor Chocolate... Will she ever be whole again? Until she is fully mended this will have to do:

This whole experience reminded me of a very fun video I had seen recently. I hope you will find it equally humorous.



All I could say was... "The back fell off!"

Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

The video almost feels like the Monty Python boys -- very funny.

Sorry about the muffler, but the Tijuana bungee fix is fabulous.

D.

Maren said...

Is that video real? I real hope it is! Sorry about the car!

Beth said...

If you didn't know that I read this, you do now, but that video is awesome. I'd like to go beyond the environment.

Anna said...

"beyond the environment..." hilarious.
And of course it isn't real.

Anonymous said...

So sad about chocolate...I hope she recovers. Love the video!