14.10.08

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist


On Saturday night Carrie picked me up and took me to see this movie. I had been dying to see it since the first time I saw a preview for it! In the end I liked it despite it's somewhat crazy depiction of teenage night life in New York City. There were things I didn't like... the sick gum incident that lasted the whole movie, but there were lots of things I loved... I thought it had a great script and a fun soundtrack!


I love Michael Cera and he is the main reason I liked the movie. He had some pretty great lines.

Overall I would give this movie a seven out of ten. I am making no recommendations, nor am I saying its a bust. Do some research on it if you are curious, or don't see it if you have no inclinations at this point. Thanks Carrie for taking me!


2 comments:

Maren said...

I want to see this simply for the line in the trailer about "...braking up with me on my B-day..." looks like a fun one.

millie said...

Thanks for the review.