12.7.08

District 20 A Re-united

Last month Elder Daniels, Elder Westenskow, and Elder Anderson got home from their missions. I was in the MTC with them, so we all got together for their welcome homes and to hang out on Saturday night. (Again, this was all last month but I got behind on blogging...) On the way to Elder Anderson's welcome home, we got lost. Consequently I got to drive through Clinton Utah in addition to visiting Hooper. It was fun getting to see them all again.

Parker Daniels of Draper Utah, Alicia Elder of Smithfield Utah, and Me of Provo Utah

Shane Anderson of Hooper Utah, Darrin Westenskow of Murry Utah, Alicia, and me.

4 comments:

Maren said...

I have Never been to Hooper! Is it nice?

David and Kris Taylor said...

Lucky for you that you had a personal GPS, n'est ce pas?

D.

millie said...

I would have liked to do that. How fun?

Anna said...

where is Hooper?