13.11.07

A day of Walking

Today was a day of walking around the city. It were great! Here are some pictures throughout the day of the goings on.

Enjoying the view from the bollard, Tate Britain

A quick "heloo" from the emancipation memorial in The Victoria Tower Garden

Night run to Harrods with the three other Katies and Bethany


Chillin in Trafalgar Square

My new boyfriend Collin, he's just on the clock right now... we're going out later this evening. Don't you like his dress?


Well that's it... some day I'll make my blog really interesting and exciting but for now it's just pictures... which you know... are exciting too! Love to all!

12 comments:

will said...

Sorry to jack your thread here Katy, but Mill needs your gmail, and I need your full contact info as I have it for most others in the Forum Taylorum.

Please get my email from your dad and send me whatever contact info you have that is semi-permanent at this point. Once I have your gmail, I'll invite you to the Forum. Your dad can, again, explain the purpose of it if he hasn't already. (Sorry for giving you all of these assignments Dickie!)

Beyond that, your pictures and blog are lovely. It's nice to have you so much more accessible.

Emily said...

Oh Katy Collin is a babe. i am afraid you will have to fight the Horse Guard gay groupie for him though!

Lauren said...

Katy! I'm aching to be in London with you! You look lovely. And I'm very happy you're a part of the blogging world!

David and Kris Taylor said...

It was a fun day. So what are we doing today?

D.

Anna said...

Katy.....oh what times....

Maren said...

Keep up the posts! I love seeing what you are all up to!

millie said...

The photos and witty remarks are quite pleasant. I hope you will continue on as you have...unless you don't want to...then don't.

Megan Kawasaki said...

Katy! Welcome back from your mission! My husband said forever ago that he thinks he might have sold you a watch right before you left. What are you doing in London?! Are your parents in charge of another study abroad? I miss London so much. We went there in September and I already wish I could go back.

Emily said...

Dear Katy,
To steal from Spamalot- Whatever happened to your blog? Please post soon.
Love ME

Anna said...

Katy stop being lame-o and get blogging. I mean it!

Maren said...

Katy, I know I have baby feet, but, please blog anyway!

Hilary said...

It's so fun to see your face and read your delightful blog. I love you so! I am glad you are having silly adventures in London. Wish I were too. :)