10.11.07

I'm blogging... How awkward!

Well This is my first attempt at a blog entry. I shall tell you of the drama of the flight I had. Well there wasn't any drama, except for the part where I had to undress myself to go through security. They were afraid that I had put an explosive chemical in the soles of my shoes along with some sharp pointy weapons. They also were afraid that I had concealed bombs in my bags and so they searched them when I wasn't looking. Does this look like the face of a terrorist to you? Don't they know I just got home from my mission? Awkward...

Just before I went through security

Funny story, Joy was flying to Hawaii on the same airline so we went through security together! Good times at the airport...

11 comments:

Emily said...

Welcome to the Blogging World!!!! Post regularly so that we may comment on all the goings on! then it won't be award when we yell at you for not posting :) hehe

David and Kris Taylor said...

Shoot! I wanted to be the first to comment. Oh well.

Nice blog Katy Kathryn.

OXO

D.

David and Kris Taylor said...

P.S. The name of your blog is perfect.

D.

will said...

Welcome the heck back Katy! (Even though I'm not technically myself located near the "back"-location to which I'm referring. I guess you aren't actually either at this point. Awkward.)

Thanks for doing a blog, tho. It will help us catch up. It's my main means of maintaining my inheritance in the family these days.

I've fixed your link on the Forum Taylorum so it now actually comes to this blog instead of just going back to the Forum.

Welcome to where you are and to blogland.

will said...

Oh, and no offense, but can my link have an interesting name like some of your other links? Next to some of them, I just look like a plain old helping verb.

Anna said...

Wilburforce?
Okay, welcome to the oh so awkward world of blogs.
I'm glad you made it safe and sound. Looks marvelous.

Emily said...

Wilburforce! I love it!

Maren said...

Oh KATY! You are here in my cyber world where I still live close enough to all my people to know what they are up to and how they are!

Ellen said...

Welcome back Katy! Glad to see you started a blog! Can't wait to hear about all the fun you have in London!

millie said...

Katy...this is so wonderful having you be a part of the blog world. I am impressed at how quickly you joined. I thought that ol' dickie would probably get you set up. I had a lot of fun hanging with you. Did you buy some jeans? It almost looks like it in the photo.
Enjoy London and I look forward to hearing more about your mission.

Krøg said...

It was great to see you in Provo Katy. We won't tell Dickie I got a humongus hug from you before he did.
Cheesh, you are shedding the mission trappings like the leaves in our back yard. Blogging no less! Welcome to the techno world.

Krissy, she NEEDS an IPod, right now!

Hugs

The Crazy Uncle